Saturday 15 March 2014

My visit to Versailles!!! PART 1

So, this was my first trip to Paris and Versailles, two years ago! I fullfilled one of my childhood dreams. You can't guess how happy I was! Moreover when I visited the Trianon, well, guess what happened? Sunlight came back, and it was the only sunny day during my Parisian and Versailles trip...
:)
Did someone decide to greet me?

Well, I took so many pictures that I had to sort them out. Tough decision, I was so excited to visit Versailles that I wanted to keep as many souvenirs as I could! I'm starting first with my Versailles trip:





La Cour de Marbre, where the revolutionaries demanded the queen to appear on the balcony and where she nearly died. 











Madame de Polignac


Madame Elisabeth









La Galerie des Glaces








So, what do you think? 
I'll make another post with everything concerning Marie-Antoinette more personally (Trianon, her Versailles bedroom, the Hameau...).

In this post, these are my pictures, credit me, add the link of this post if you use them. Otherwise, you're not allowed to use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment